Prepare to be ‘ripped off’ by Banksy’s online store
- Credit: Archant
DISMALAND merchandise has been flying off the shelves of the exhibition’s gift shop, but now people who could not make it to the Weston-super-Mare show can be ‘ripped off’ by its official online store.
Until the end of Dismaland’s run at Weston’s Tropicana next week, people can buy a selection of dismal merchandise, with T-shirts for children and adults available on the Dismaland site.
A statement on the bemusement park’s website says: “Are you looking for an opportunity to feel thoroughly ripped off in the comfort of your own home, without travelling all the way to Weston?
“Due to unprecedented demand – nearly 20 emails – we’re making a selection of dismal merchandise available to buy in the online store for a limited period.”
The online store is selling 10 different styles of children’s T-shirts and 14 differently designed T-shirts for adults.
The clothing includes the recognisable Dismaland logo or a range of different recognisable sections from the Banksy show.
You may also want to watch:
The adults T-shirt cost £20 each and the children’s clothing costs £10 per item.
The store will be accessible via www.dismaland.co.uk until September 27.
For the latest Dismaland news – including celebrity sightings – click this link.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 10 'Bright future' for Weston high street