Proper Job opens food shop on High Street
- Credit: Henry Woodsford
A popular store has opened its first food shop in Worle.
Proper Job opened Proper Foods next to its High Street base on March 19.
Proper Foods Worle will be open from 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday.
A Proper Job spokesman said: "We’re excited to be opening a new venture within the Proper branding, Proper Foods. With our success of the Worle Proper Job store and their well performing food and drink selection, expanding this range into a vacant unit adjacent while increasing the range of stock we can provide to ever growing selection of customers was an exciting prospect.
"We stock a large variety of food & drink from chilled, cupboard, frozen, ice creams, local made cheeses, herbs and spices, sandwiches along with staples such as bread and milk. We will also be running special promotional offers throughout the year and offer the same great Proper Job value you’re used to when shopping with us in our DIY stores.
"Proper Foods shares it’s car park with our Worle store, allowing customers to visit both sites with ease, We’re really excited for this new chapter of the business and we’ve had very positive feedback from customers since we have opened the store to the public so far, We look forward to welcoming our existing, loyal customers and new customers alike."
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers