Proper Job set to open store in Somerset town
- Credit: All Signs And Design
DIY store Proper Job is due to open tomorrow (Thursday) in Highbridge, replacing the Co-op supermarket which closed in October last year.
The shop is set to open its doors at 9am tomorrow and it will be the 16th store the company owns in North Somerset and Somerset.
Highbridge store owner, Peter Tilley, said: “It’s been going very well and we have been working in store for the past three weeks to get it ready for its opening.
“We intend to have the opening hours at 8am-6pm, Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sundays.
“After a trial period, we will review the times and may look to keep the store open from 8am-8pm, Monday to Saturday.”
You may also want to watch:
Since the Co-op left in October, Peter has been in negotiations to turn it into Proper Job’s new store.
He continued: “I also want to reassure people that we are not closing our shop in Burnham since opening our store in Highbridge.”
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers