Mobility aid vehicle stolen from elderly man’s garden
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A quad bike which an elderly man used to travel around in has been stolen from his rear garden.
The red TRX 350 FE5 quad bike was stolen from the man's home in Wrington on July 9 between 11am-2.15pm.
The man used the vehicle as a mobility aid and it has the registration plate KX09 JWC.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has since launched an appeal to help track down the bike.
The force would like to speak to people with CCTV, or those with phone footage, of anyone riding a quad bike like the red vehicle described.
You may also want to watch:
Police are also asking people to be vigilant and would like to hear from those who have been offered a red quad bike under 'suspicious circumstances'.
People with information are being asked to call 101 and give a call handler the reference number 5219156032.
- 1 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 2 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 3 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 5 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 6 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre
- 9 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 10 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
Those with information can also call independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or can complete an online form anonymously.