Mobility aid vehicle stolen from elderly man’s garden
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A quad bike which an elderly man used to travel around in has been stolen from his rear garden.
The red TRX 350 FE5 quad bike was stolen from the man's home in Wrington on July 9 between 11am-2.15pm.
The man used the vehicle as a mobility aid and it has the registration plate KX09 JWC.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has since launched an appeal to help track down the bike.
The force would like to speak to people with CCTV, or those with phone footage, of anyone riding a quad bike like the red vehicle described.
You may also want to watch:
Police are also asking people to be vigilant and would like to hear from those who have been offered a red quad bike under 'suspicious circumstances'.
People with information are being asked to call 101 and give a call handler the reference number 5219156032.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
Those with information can also call independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or can complete an online form anonymously.