Racy romance in author’s second novel
- Credit: Sub
AN AUTHOR from Weston has published her second romantic novel.
Teresa Morgan has published One Fine Day, a story of a Hollywood celebrity who is miserable after being dumped by the woman he was planning to spend the rest of his life with.
She started writing the novel in 2011, and the eBook will be released on January 8.
Teresa said: “I’m a Superman fan, and the story is inspired by real life celebrities and how they can struggle with finding ‘the one’.
“The novel went through the Romantic Novelists’ Association’s New Writers’ Scheme in 2012, where I gained valuable advice to improve the story.
You may also want to watch:
“Since June 2013, when I was offered a two-book contract by Harper Impulse, I’ve spent the last year, in between my two jobs and running around after my two sons, editing this novel.”
The paperback version of the book is due to hit the shelves on March 12.
- 1 Garden waste charges for North Somerset households
- 2 No deaths from coronavirus in one area of North Somerset
- 3 Local mortgage broker launches in North Somerset
- 4 Illegal tobacco products lead to suspended sentence
- 5 Deputy mayor of Weston's big shave for charity
- 6 Fears over Covid outbreaks as care homes prepare to open for visitors
- 7 Care assistants win award
- 8 Education union calls for robust safety measures as schools prepare to reopen
- 9 Council's Clevedon offices could be redeveloped
- 10 Disaster response team supporting Weston school with Covid tests