Reader photos of Weston’s views and sunsets
- Credit: Archant
Keen photographers have been busy snapping atmospheric pictures around Weston.
Here is a selection of photos submitted to iwitness24 this week.
Ben Nicholas, shared his morning’s view of what he describes as getting up to ‘a perfect rainbow outside’.
Derek Hitchins captured some wonderful sunset pictures that he describes as breathtaking. He said: “Last night’s sunset (October 11) was a truly awesome sight to behold, with brilliant colour and shifting patterns, shown here in sequence over a span of only 18 minutes. Breathtaking.”
Roger Fry, took a stroll along the water’s edge to capture a picturesque scene of the bay.
You may also want to watch:
He also submitted a picture of a beautiful evening at Madeira Cove.
To submit your pictures and have the chance to see them featured in the paper, log on to iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters