Reader photos of Weston’s views and sunsets
- Credit: Archant
Keen photographers have been busy snapping atmospheric pictures around Weston.
Here is a selection of photos submitted to iwitness24 this week.
Ben Nicholas, shared his morning’s view of what he describes as getting up to ‘a perfect rainbow outside’.
Derek Hitchins captured some wonderful sunset pictures that he describes as breathtaking. He said: “Last night’s sunset (October 11) was a truly awesome sight to behold, with brilliant colour and shifting patterns, shown here in sequence over a span of only 18 minutes. Breathtaking.”
Roger Fry, took a stroll along the water’s edge to capture a picturesque scene of the bay.
You may also want to watch:
He also submitted a picture of a beautiful evening at Madeira Cove.
To submit your pictures and have the chance to see them featured in the paper, log on to iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 2 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud