Reader photos of Weston’s views and sunsets
- Credit: Archant
Keen photographers have been busy snapping atmospheric pictures around Weston.
Here is a selection of photos submitted to iwitness24 this week.
Ben Nicholas, shared his morning’s view of what he describes as getting up to ‘a perfect rainbow outside’.
Derek Hitchins captured some wonderful sunset pictures that he describes as breathtaking. He said: “Last night’s sunset (October 11) was a truly awesome sight to behold, with brilliant colour and shifting patterns, shown here in sequence over a span of only 18 minutes. Breathtaking.”
Roger Fry, took a stroll along the water’s edge to capture a picturesque scene of the bay.
You may also want to watch:
He also submitted a picture of a beautiful evening at Madeira Cove.
To submit your pictures and have the chance to see them featured in the paper, log on to iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event