Reader photos of Weston’s views and sunsets
- Credit: Archant
Keen photographers have been busy snapping atmospheric pictures around Weston.
Here is a selection of photos submitted to iwitness24 this week.
Ben Nicholas, shared his morning’s view of what he describes as getting up to ‘a perfect rainbow outside’.
Derek Hitchins captured some wonderful sunset pictures that he describes as breathtaking. He said: “Last night’s sunset (October 11) was a truly awesome sight to behold, with brilliant colour and shifting patterns, shown here in sequence over a span of only 18 minutes. Breathtaking.”
Roger Fry, took a stroll along the water’s edge to capture a picturesque scene of the bay.
You may also want to watch:
He also submitted a picture of a beautiful evening at Madeira Cove.
To submit your pictures and have the chance to see them featured in the paper, log on to iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years