PICTURES: Weston events and sights dominate iWitness24
Talented Midweek readers have sent in snapshots of Weston Beach Race and stunning landscapes to iWitness24.
Nick Page Hayman sent in an assortment of pictures this week, starting with a striking picture of Birnbeck Pier.
He also submitted a photo of boats resting on sand at Weston beach.
Terry Kelly took a fantastic assortment of images captured at Weston Beach Race last month, where bikers competed in thrilling races at the two-day event in town.
Sarah Doe sent in a stunning photo while walking along Weston beach, which looks out towards Steep Holm island.
You may also want to watch:
Ruth Mountstephens proves Brean Down provides onlookers with striking views during an Autumn sunset in her picture.
Finally, Mike Jerrett took a snapshot of scenery surrounding Sand Point.
To upload your photos, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk and the best will be published.
- 1 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree