Hundreds enjoy exhibitions during celebration of arts
- Credit: Archant
A record number of visitors travelled around a wide array of exhibitions during North Somerset Arts Week.
Organisers promised that the event would be 'bigger and better than ever', with more than 200 artists showcasing their work across 45 exhibitions in numerous venues.
Gial Mason and Claire Hall, co-chairmen of the event, praised the quality of the work on display and thanked everyone who supported the event.
They said: "North Somerset Arts Week has been an amazing event with increased footfall and sales.
"Visitors have travelled from mid-Wales, South Somerset, Bristol and London for this event.
You may also want to watch:
"The feedback has all been positive, especially with the quality of work and interesting venues."
Paintings, ceramics, sculptures, architectural illustrations, prints, quilts, photographs and jewellery were just some of the items on show.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone