Villagers flock to summer classic car and motorcycle show
- Credit: Redhill Village Hall
Rare and vintage cars were admired by spectators at one of Redhill’s regular summer car and motorcycle shows.
Motor vehicle enthusiasts attended the event, where vintage Fords were among the vehicles which made an appearance on the day.
The show was enjoyed by visitors at Redhill's Recreation Field on June 20.
The nearby village hall requires donations to help pay for its children's play area equipment and the show acted as a fundraiser.
More than a dozen classic cars where on display on the day, including Morris Minors and a Volkswagen Beetle.
You may also want to watch:
The hall committee has so far raised more than £8,000 towards the equipment, and villagers attend regular consultations on how to take the play area design forward.
Redhill hall also organises open mic nights and the village harvest fair, flower and produce show will take place in September.
- 1 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 2 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 3 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 4 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 5 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 6 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 9 New headteacher for village first school
- 10 Hot air balloons return to Weston
The next classic car gathering will be held at the village hall, in Church Road, on July 18 from 7-10pm.