Villagers flock to summer classic car and motorcycle show
- Credit: Redhill Village Hall
Rare and vintage cars were admired by spectators at one of Redhill’s regular summer car and motorcycle shows.
Motor vehicle enthusiasts attended the event, where vintage Fords were among the vehicles which made an appearance on the day.
The show was enjoyed by visitors at Redhill's Recreation Field on June 20.
The nearby village hall requires donations to help pay for its children's play area equipment and the show acted as a fundraiser.
More than a dozen classic cars where on display on the day, including Morris Minors and a Volkswagen Beetle.
The hall committee has so far raised more than £8,000 towards the equipment, and villagers attend regular consultations on how to take the play area design forward.
Redhill hall also organises open mic nights and the village harvest fair, flower and produce show will take place in September.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 5 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 IN THE DOCK: Man fined FOUR TIMES for speeding in six weeks
- 8 Residents slam developer's "wanton vandalism" destroying Medieval landmark
- 9 Tribute show planned after popular Weston musician passes away
- 10 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
The next classic car gathering will be held at the village hall, in Church Road, on July 18 from 7-10pm.