Villagers flock to summer classic car and motorcycle show
- Credit: Redhill Village Hall
Rare and vintage cars were admired by spectators at one of Redhill’s regular summer car and motorcycle shows.
Motor vehicle enthusiasts attended the event, where vintage Fords were among the vehicles which made an appearance on the day.
The show was enjoyed by visitors at Redhill's Recreation Field on June 20.
The nearby village hall requires donations to help pay for its children's play area equipment and the show acted as a fundraiser.
More than a dozen classic cars where on display on the day, including Morris Minors and a Volkswagen Beetle.
You may also want to watch:
The hall committee has so far raised more than £8,000 towards the equipment, and villagers attend regular consultations on how to take the play area design forward.
Redhill hall also organises open mic nights and the village harvest fair, flower and produce show will take place in September.
- 1 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 2 Weston town centre to undergo 'facelift' next month
- 3 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 4 Weston woman celebrates 105th birthday
- 5 Parents 'in tears' over Weston school's generous fuel fund
- 6 Weston site to offer more coronavirus tests for people with symptoms
- 7 Work begins on Weston's £20million broadband investment
- 8 Housing groups preparing application to build medical centre in village
- 9 Weston café raising funds to deliver meals to frontline workers
- 10 WSM front teaser 2801
The next classic car gathering will be held at the village hall, in Church Road, on July 18 from 7-10pm.