Vintage cars displayed at popular village green
- Credit: Archant
An array of vintage cars and classic motorbikes were on show in Redhill on May 16.
Cars including Triumphs, Lotus' and Fords were on display at Redhill Village Club's event on a sunny spring day at the Recreation Ground.
Pat Crowther brought along her 1965 Sunbeam Tiger and Patrick Duffin was happy to show-off his 1964 Ford Mustang.
David Price was seen at the wheel of his Austin 16/6 Iver, while Jeremy Hole, Robert Taylor and Rob Lockton brought along a range of Ducati's and Triumphs to the show.
Tony Luffman's impressive supercharged Triumph TR4 from 1962 also stood out.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Puckle also took his 1992 Lotus Carlton to the event, where a barbecue was also served-up to visitors.
The club's next classic car and motorcycle meeting will be held on June 20 from 7-9pm.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Village's community shop to relocate
- 9 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 10 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented