Vintage cars displayed at popular village green
- Credit: Archant
An array of vintage cars and classic motorbikes were on show in Redhill on May 16.
Cars including Triumphs, Lotus' and Fords were on display at Redhill Village Club's event on a sunny spring day at the Recreation Ground.
Pat Crowther brought along her 1965 Sunbeam Tiger and Patrick Duffin was happy to show-off his 1964 Ford Mustang.
David Price was seen at the wheel of his Austin 16/6 Iver, while Jeremy Hole, Robert Taylor and Rob Lockton brought along a range of Ducati's and Triumphs to the show.
Tony Luffman's impressive supercharged Triumph TR4 from 1962 also stood out.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Puckle also took his 1992 Lotus Carlton to the event, where a barbecue was also served-up to visitors.
The club's next classic car and motorcycle meeting will be held on June 20 from 7-9pm.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 5 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 6 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 9 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare