Police renew appeal after stabbing on M5 slip road in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Police have released further details after a man was stabbed on an M5 slip road after a dispute.
A 26-year old man suffered injuries in the incident on the southbound slip road of the M5 at junction 21 in Weston on July 10.
The stabbing followed an incident on the southbound M5 from junction 19 to 21 which involved three cars, a black Volvo V40, black Volkswagen Golf and a grey Mercedes A class.
Police now want to speak to people who saw these vehicles being driven between junctions 19 and 21 on July 10.
Officers are especially interested in hearing from those with dash cam footage from this stretch of the motorway between 9.40pm and 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Avon and Somerset Constabulary said a 42-year-old man was previously arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent and remains released under investigation so further enquiries can be carried out.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston