Restaurant dishing up fine French cuisine ready to open in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
A French restaurant group will open its doors on Weston-super-Mare’s seafront on Friday – offering fine dining paired with stunning views.
Bistrot Pierre opens in Beach Road on Friday and will serve up authentic French cuisine.
The company has a total of 15 restaurants across the country.
Its restaurant in Weston can seat 210 guests across its two floors and balcony, which provides diners with extensive views across the bay.
The Weston venue is the largest restaurant the group has opened to date and has created 40 jobs in the town.
Bistrot Pierre’s co-owner Rob Beacham said: “We’ve been in business for more than two decades and we’re thrilled to be opening in Weston.
“We know we have an offering that works and we are always listening to feedback from our customers.”
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 3 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 4 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 5 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 6 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 9 'There's a snake in my sofa!': RSPCA's funniest calls of 2021 revealed
- 10 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
The bar area on Bistro Pierre’s ground floor will serve a selection of drinks and food from the bistrot’s bar menu and upstairs there will be tables where guests can look across the bay while enjoying their food.
The building has previously been home to Salvatore’s and Tutto, but has been closed for months while renovation works took place.
Mr Beacham said: “The building has been fully renovated to include large floor-to-ceiling windows, which fill the building with natural light, and the tasteful interiors and furnishings – that we have become well known for – are being carefully finished off.
“We’re looking forward to growing a loyal customer base in the town from locals and tourists, just like we have within our other bistrots.
“Steaks-frites, boeuf bourguignon and crème brûlée are all very popular on our menus – we’re looking forward to bringing these French favourites to Weston.”
* Pick up a copy of today’s (Thursday’s) Mercury for a voucher which will entitle you to a free dessert at Bistrot Pierre.