Pirate panto to be performed this week in Hutton
- Credit: Archant
Hutton Drama Club will perform a family-fun pantomime this weekend.
The group will take to to the stage to put in its production of Robinson Crusoe And The Pirates, at the village hall, in Church Road, from Friday to Sunday.
The pantomime is filled with dancing, singing and laughter, and tells the story of Robinson Crusoe - a world-famous explorer who nobody appears to have heard of.
Audience members, who can dress as pirates if they wish, will join him on his latest adventure as he sets sail with his mother and brother.
The drama club performed Ali Baba And The Forty Thieves last year.
You may also want to watch:
The performances will take place at 7.30pm on Friday, 2.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday and 2.30pm on Sunday.
Tickets, priced £5-24, are available by calling 01934 519122 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 6 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 7 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 8 Will garden village be revived?
- 9 Village housing development nears completion
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple