Royal family fan camps at Windsor Castle in hope of sharing birthday with baby
- Credit: PA
A Royal family fan’s dream of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s baby being born on his birthday has been dashed.
Terry Hutt is a familiar face around town, campaigning for issues such as Weston General Hospital A&E and Birnbeck Pier, but is better known nationwide for his Union Jack suit and love of all things royal.
Terry celebrated his 84-year-old birthday yesterday (Tuesday) by camping outside Windsor Castle in the hope of some positive baby news.
However, his hopes of sharing the final day of April as a birthday with a royal baby were dashed.
Terry regularly travels to London and Windsor for major royal occasions.
You may also want to watch:
In 2015 he camped outside a hospital in the capital for several days before the Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to Princess Charlotte.
However, he unfortunately missed the announcement as he popped to the toilet when the historic moment happened.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
- 9 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 10 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup