Royal family fan camps at Windsor Castle in hope of sharing birthday with baby
- Credit: PA
A Royal family fan’s dream of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s baby being born on his birthday has been dashed.
Terry Hutt is a familiar face around town, campaigning for issues such as Weston General Hospital A&E and Birnbeck Pier, but is better known nationwide for his Union Jack suit and love of all things royal.
Terry celebrated his 84-year-old birthday yesterday (Tuesday) by camping outside Windsor Castle in the hope of some positive baby news.
However, his hopes of sharing the final day of April as a birthday with a royal baby were dashed.
Terry regularly travels to London and Windsor for major royal occasions.
You may also want to watch:
In 2015 he camped outside a hospital in the capital for several days before the Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to Princess Charlotte.
However, he unfortunately missed the announcement as he popped to the toilet when the historic moment happened.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 6 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 7 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 8 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Teacher wins award for making thousands of NHS masks during Covid