Weston school enjoys week-long activities in aid of Sport Relief
- Credit: Archant
Schools across Weston took part in a variety of activities to raise money for Sport Relief.
Haywood Village Academy, in Whitney Cresent, had a week packed with activities from running to dancing.
Each day involved a new challenge for the students.
On Monday the whole school took part in a mile run.
Students enjoyed workout Wednesday, team games on Thursday and they wore their sport kits to school on Friday,
You may also want to watch:
Pupils from Milton Park Primary School dressed as their favourite sports stars and made a donation to take part in sporting activities during lunch times,
Staff and children from Mendip Green Primary School in Worle also dressed up as their sporting heroes.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 6 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 7 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 10 Inadequate care home responds
Sport Relief supports disadvantaged people in the United Kingdom and around the world and some of the money this year will help organisations cope with the impact of coronavirus,