Weston school enjoys week-long activities in aid of Sport Relief
- Credit: Archant
Schools across Weston took part in a variety of activities to raise money for Sport Relief.
Haywood Village Academy, in Whitney Cresent, had a week packed with activities from running to dancing.
Each day involved a new challenge for the students.
On Monday the whole school took part in a mile run.
Students enjoyed workout Wednesday, team games on Thursday and they wore their sport kits to school on Friday,
You may also want to watch:
Pupils from Milton Park Primary School dressed as their favourite sports stars and made a donation to take part in sporting activities during lunch times,
Staff and children from Mendip Green Primary School in Worle also dressed up as their sporting heroes.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 3 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 4 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 5 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 6 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 7 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 8 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 9 Dog falls off side of Brean Down
- 10 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
Sport Relief supports disadvantaged people in the United Kingdom and around the world and some of the money this year will help organisations cope with the impact of coronavirus,