Weston school enjoys week-long activities in aid of Sport Relief
- Credit: Archant
Schools across Weston took part in a variety of activities to raise money for Sport Relief.
Haywood Village Academy, in Whitney Cresent, had a week packed with activities from running to dancing.
Each day involved a new challenge for the students.
On Monday the whole school took part in a mile run.
Students enjoyed workout Wednesday, team games on Thursday and they wore their sport kits to school on Friday,
You may also want to watch:
Pupils from Milton Park Primary School dressed as their favourite sports stars and made a donation to take part in sporting activities during lunch times,
Staff and children from Mendip Green Primary School in Worle also dressed up as their sporting heroes.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 6 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 7 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 10 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
Sport Relief supports disadvantaged people in the United Kingdom and around the world and some of the money this year will help organisations cope with the impact of coronavirus,