Weston school enjoys week-long activities in aid of Sport Relief
- Credit: Archant
Schools across Weston took part in a variety of activities to raise money for Sport Relief.
Haywood Village Academy, in Whitney Cresent, had a week packed with activities from running to dancing.
Each day involved a new challenge for the students.
On Monday the whole school took part in a mile run.
Students enjoyed workout Wednesday, team games on Thursday and they wore their sport kits to school on Friday,
You may also want to watch:
Pupils from Milton Park Primary School dressed as their favourite sports stars and made a donation to take part in sporting activities during lunch times,
Staff and children from Mendip Green Primary School in Worle also dressed up as their sporting heroes.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 5 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 8 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
Sport Relief supports disadvantaged people in the United Kingdom and around the world and some of the money this year will help organisations cope with the impact of coronavirus,