Autumnal landscapes take over iWitness24
- Credit: Mike Jerrett
Snapshots of Weston’s picturesque sea views have been captured by talented Midweek readers this week.
Mike Jerrett has taken an image of the town's ocean waters, which looks out towards Steep Holm.
He has also submitted a picture of some autumnal flowers on his stroll around Sand Point, in Kewstoke.
In addition, Mike has taken a stunning snapshot of Weston's sea views from Sand Bay.
Finally, he has submitted a colourful image of the ocean which surrounds Sand Point.
You may also want to watch:
Boats float on the water near Knightstone Causeway in Nick Page Hayman's photo, which features Weston's Grand Pier in the distance.
He has also captured a lovely image of autumn setting in at Ashcombe Park.
- 1 Armed police at Birnbeck Pier after reports of men with a gun
- 2 Petrol filling station and food store opens on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Sun shines on successful Weston food festival
- 4 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 5 'Brilliant week' for Weston after April 12 ease in restrictions
- 6 Police appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision near Weston
- 7 Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- 8 GALLERY: Photographers capture springtime snapshots in Weston-super-Mare
- 9 Winscombe gardening business gets Alan Titchmarsh's blessing
- 10 Independent brewery launches Crowdfunder for business expansion
Finally, Alan Harrison has taken a picture of Portishead bathed in autumnal sun, which looks out to Bristol Channel.
To upload your photos, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk