Autumnal landscapes take over iWitness24
- Credit: Mike Jerrett
Snapshots of Weston’s picturesque sea views have been captured by talented Midweek readers this week.
Mike Jerrett has taken an image of the town's ocean waters, which looks out towards Steep Holm.
He has also submitted a picture of some autumnal flowers on his stroll around Sand Point, in Kewstoke.
In addition, Mike has taken a stunning snapshot of Weston's sea views from Sand Bay.
Finally, he has submitted a colourful image of the ocean which surrounds Sand Point.
You may also want to watch:
Boats float on the water near Knightstone Causeway in Nick Page Hayman's photo, which features Weston's Grand Pier in the distance.
He has also captured a lovely image of autumn setting in at Ashcombe Park.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 5 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 6 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 7 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 8 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 9 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 10 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
Finally, Alan Harrison has taken a picture of Portishead bathed in autumnal sun, which looks out to Bristol Channel.
To upload your photos, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk