Autumnal landscapes take over iWitness24
- Credit: Mike Jerrett
Snapshots of Weston’s picturesque sea views have been captured by talented Midweek readers this week.
Mike Jerrett has taken an image of the town's ocean waters, which looks out towards Steep Holm.
He has also submitted a picture of some autumnal flowers on his stroll around Sand Point, in Kewstoke.
In addition, Mike has taken a stunning snapshot of Weston's sea views from Sand Bay.
Finally, he has submitted a colourful image of the ocean which surrounds Sand Point.
You may also want to watch:
Boats float on the water near Knightstone Causeway in Nick Page Hayman's photo, which features Weston's Grand Pier in the distance.
He has also captured a lovely image of autumn setting in at Ashcombe Park.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 4 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 10 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
Finally, Alan Harrison has taken a picture of Portishead bathed in autumnal sun, which looks out to Bristol Channel.
To upload your photos, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk