WIN: Tickets to see Avengers: Endgame at Weston’s Odeon
- Credit: Marvel Studios 2019
Fans were left in shock when, at the click of the fingers, their childhood heroes disappeared into dust, now it is time to find out what happens.
The Mercury is giving away tickets to see the new Avengers: Endgame film at Weston’s Odeon cinema.
Considered to be one of the most hotly-anticipated films of the year, it is time for Marvel fans to find out what happened after half the world was wiped from existence.
The film follows the events of Avengers: Infinity War which hit cinemas in May last year.
The star-studded cast of Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner, among others, return in the aftermath of the ‘snap’ which wiped out half of man-kind.
You may also want to watch:
In the film, the surviving members of the Avengers and their allies work to reverse the damage caused by Thanos in Infinity War – where he collected all five infinity stones.
The plot of the latest film has been kept very quiet but teasers have hinted at the remaining Avengers returning to Earth to do battle with the villain, who disappeared after causing chaos.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 5 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 6 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 7 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 8 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 9 PICTURES: Weston Moonlight Beach Walk raises £25,000
- 10 Weston Beach Race returns to Weston this weekend
The universe is in ruins, with trailers showing a downtrodden New York City and missing posters plastering every signpost.
The film follows the roaring success of Captain Marvel, in which Brie Larson’s Carol Danvers is introduced to the story.
Larson will return to join the other Avengers as well as Paul Rudd – audiences last saw the pint-sized hero in the Quantum Realm, where he was abandoned when his friends disappeared in the snap.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Odeon to offer three lucky reader a pair of tickets to see the film.
This competition will close at 10am on May 2.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.