WIN: Tickets to see Rock Of Ages at Bristol Hippodrome
- Credit: Richard Davenport/The Other Richard
Audiences will be tapping their toes and head-banging when Rock Of Ages opens in Bristol this month.
The greatest songs to grace the rock ‘n’ roll scene will feature in the acclaimed musical.
Rock of Ages is a Los Angeles love story lavished with more than 25 classic rock anthems.
Audience members will lose themselves in a city and time when dreams were as big as the hair.
Based on the book of the same name by Chris D’Arienzo, it is built around classic songs from the 1980s.
You may also want to watch:
Music from Styx, Journey, Bon Jovi and Poison all feature in this award-winning show.
The show is now a global smash hit, with songs such as We Built This City, The Final Countdown and Can’t Fight This Feeling.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
Antony Costa, best known as a member of the hugely successful boy-band Blue, will take on the lead role of Stacee Jaxx.
He has previously played Mickey Johnson in the West End production of Blood Brothers and most recently Roger Meadows in A Judgement in Stone.
Nick Winston steps into the director’s shoes for this touring production, as well as choreographing the musical numbers.
Rock of Ages will be at the Bristol Hippodrome, in St Augustines Parade, from April 16-20 at 7.30pm.
There will be additional 2.30pm shows on April 17 and 20.
Tickets, priced £15-62, are available from 08448 713012 or at www.atgtickets.com
The Mercury has once again teamed up with the Hippodrome to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to see the show on April 16.
All entries should be in by 10am on April 11.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre about the prize.