WIN: Tickets to see Father Christmas at Cheddar Gorge
- Credit: CHEDDAR GORGE AND CAVES/LONGLEAT
Father Christmas is checking in on his elves this festive season at his South West Workshop in Cheddar.
Youngsters and their families can explore the inner workings of Father Christmas’ cave base, where they can wander through the letter sorting office and toy factory.
Younger visitors in particular will be delighted to find it is not just Cheddar cheese that is made in the village these days, but also plenty of toys as well.
Father Christmas’s elves have set-up a magical place underground where they can read and help to process some of the many letters which are sent to Father Christmas every year.
While they have been busy making sure there are enough presents for everyone, the big man himself will be on hand to ensure his operations are up to scratch – and to meet as many young visitors as possible, ensuring they have a perfect festive season.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas at Cheddar this year promises to be very special, with a chance to sing seasonal songs, listen to a festive fairytale and receive a special gift from Father Christmas against the magical backdrop of Gough’s Cave and its spectacular natural features.
The Christmas experience at Cheddar Gorge & Caves, in The Cliffs, is open daily from Saturday to Christmas Eve.
The experience ticket is free and must be booked in advance, with a day ticket priced at £11.85-19.95. To book, visit www.cheddargorge.co.ukUnder fives go free to Cheddar Gorge and Caves but there is a £5 charge to see Father Christmas.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 6 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 7 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 8 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Teacher wins award for making thousands of NHS masks during Covid
The Mercury has teamed up with Cheddar Gorge and Caves to offer one lucky reader a family day ticket to the event.
This competition will close at 10am on Wednesday.