Seven Drunken Nights: The Story of the Dubliners
- Credit: Archant
Portishead-based Prestige Productions brings to life the music of Ireland’s favorite sons
Following its sold-out smash-hit debut tour, Seven Drunken Nights: The Story of The Dubliners, returns to theatres in 2019 with an even bigger production.
Direct from the West End, the show, produced by Portishead-based Prestige Productions, brings to life the music of Ireland’s favorite sons - The Dubliners.
Telling the story of a career spanning 50 years and evoking the spirit of Ronnie Drew, Luke Kelly, Barney McKenna, Jim McCann, Ciaran Bourke and John Sheahan, a talented cast of musicians and singers bring the music of this iconic group to life.
At the Weston Playhouse on May 10, the show promises to have you singing and clapping along to such classics as The Wild Rover, The Black Velvet Band, The Irish Rover, Molly Malone, Finnegan’s Wake, McAlpines Fusileers, Raglan Road and, of course, The Seven Drunken Nights.
You may also want to watch:
This celebration of the music of The Dubliners is a celebration of Irish music itself and a guaranteed evening of harmonies, humor and ‘craic’.
To book or find out more, visit www.parkwoodtheatres.co.uk/Playhouse-Theatre
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 8 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event