Seven Drunken Nights: The Story of the Dubliners
- Credit: Archant
Portishead-based Prestige Productions brings to life the music of Ireland’s favorite sons
Following its sold-out smash-hit debut tour, Seven Drunken Nights: The Story of The Dubliners, returns to theatres in 2019 with an even bigger production.
Direct from the West End, the show, produced by Portishead-based Prestige Productions, brings to life the music of Ireland’s favorite sons - The Dubliners.
Telling the story of a career spanning 50 years and evoking the spirit of Ronnie Drew, Luke Kelly, Barney McKenna, Jim McCann, Ciaran Bourke and John Sheahan, a talented cast of musicians and singers bring the music of this iconic group to life.
At the Weston Playhouse on May 10, the show promises to have you singing and clapping along to such classics as The Wild Rover, The Black Velvet Band, The Irish Rover, Molly Malone, Finnegan’s Wake, McAlpines Fusileers, Raglan Road and, of course, The Seven Drunken Nights.
This celebration of the music of The Dubliners is a celebration of Irish music itself and a guaranteed evening of harmonies, humor and ‘craic’.
To book or find out more, visit www.parkwoodtheatres.co.uk/Playhouse-Theatre
- 1 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 2 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 3 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 4 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 5 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 6 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 7 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 8 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 9 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 10 Items left in town centre doorways to be removed in bid to tidy Weston town centre