Shed destroyed by fire
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called out to a shed fire in Mark on Saturday.
Avon Fire and Rescue Service sent crews from Burnham-on-Sea and Glastonbury and a water carrier from Bridgwater to the incident in Little Moor Road at 1.30pm.
On arrival, crews found the shed well alight.
Firefighters used one compressed air foam system and two hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
The shed was completely destroyed by the fire and a lean-to adjacent to the building was also damaged.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 5 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 6 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters