Shed destroyed by fire
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called out to a shed fire in Mark on Saturday.
Avon Fire and Rescue Service sent crews from Burnham-on-Sea and Glastonbury and a water carrier from Bridgwater to the incident in Little Moor Road at 1.30pm.
On arrival, crews found the shed well alight.
Firefighters used one compressed air foam system and two hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
The shed was completely destroyed by the fire and a lean-to adjacent to the building was also damaged.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
- 1 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 2 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 3 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 4 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 5 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 9 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset