Shed destroyed by fire
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called out to a shed fire in Mark on Saturday.
Avon Fire and Rescue Service sent crews from Burnham-on-Sea and Glastonbury and a water carrier from Bridgwater to the incident in Little Moor Road at 1.30pm.
On arrival, crews found the shed well alight.
Firefighters used one compressed air foam system and two hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
The shed was completely destroyed by the fire and a lean-to adjacent to the building was also damaged.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 3 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 4 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 5 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 8 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 9 New headteacher for village first school
- 10 Hot air balloons return to Weston