Shipham Players to perform Jack And The Beanstalk
- Credit: Archant
Audiences can expect singing, dancing and slapstick during Shipham Players’ latest pantomine.
The theatre group is putting on popular fairytale Jack And The Beanstalk, written by Limelight Scripts.
As with all pantos, the cast includes a dame, a beautiful heroine, a nasty villain, numerous comedy characters and some animals.
The family pantomime, directed by Daniel Jeffery, is set to be the group’s best yet, with colourful scenery, special effects, imaginative lighting and plenty of laughs.
Jack and the Beanstalk will be performed at Shipham Village Hall, in New Road, from January 31 to February 2 at 7.30pm, with a matinee on February 2 at 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The matinee performance has sold out but there are still tickets for all the evening performances – although they are selling fast.
Tickets, priced £4-8, are on sale from Hansfords, in The Square.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple