A Show To Die For in Shipham
- Credit: Archant
Thespians in Shipham are busy rehearsing for their murder mystery evenings next week.
Shipham Players will perform A Show To Die For in the village hall, in New Road.
The popular nights are entertaining, interactive and fun, with audience members gathering clues and trying to puzzle out who did it.
Actors will perform a short play set in the village hall where a local amateur dramatics group is putting on a cabaret night.
A supper will be served during the evening and the bar will also be open before the performance and during the interval.
Shipham Players is an amateur dramatics society that has been running for 13 years.
The talented group has put on a number of productions for its fans in community including Aladdin and Mother Goose.
- 1 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 2 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 3 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 4 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 5 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 6 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 7 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 8 Temperatures in Somerset drop to -6C - but what about the weekend?
- 9 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 10 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
A Show To Die For will start at 7.30pm on October 18-19.
Tickets, priced £15, can be bought from Hansford's, in The Square.