A Show To Die For in Shipham
- Credit: Archant
Thespians in Shipham are busy rehearsing for their murder mystery evenings next week.
Shipham Players will perform A Show To Die For in the village hall, in New Road.
The popular nights are entertaining, interactive and fun, with audience members gathering clues and trying to puzzle out who did it.
Actors will perform a short play set in the village hall where a local amateur dramatics group is putting on a cabaret night.
A supper will be served during the evening and the bar will also be open before the performance and during the interval.
You may also want to watch:
Shipham Players is an amateur dramatics society that has been running for 13 years.
The talented group has put on a number of productions for its fans in community including Aladdin and Mother Goose.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 4 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 5 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 6 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 7 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 10 Weston celebrates Great Big Green Week
A Show To Die For will start at 7.30pm on October 18-19.
Tickets, priced £15, can be bought from Hansford's, in The Square.