Sign up for Moonlight Beach Walk in aid of hospice
- Credit: Archant
Ladies can sign up to Weston Hospicecare’s Moonlight Beach Walk to support people with life-limiting conditions.
The popular fundraiser will take place on September 12 – and organisers have made a few changes to keep participants safe.
Event manager Grace Dibden said: “Illuminate, dazzle and sing the night away as usual but we will not be serving any refreshments, the event will run with a 5km route only, T-shirts and numbers will be sent to you by post and we’ve needed to restrict the participation numbers to 200.
“We understand many who take part do so in memory of a loved one so the hospice was really keen to put this event on to allow people to pay tribute.”
The event starts at 8pm and people will be asked to walk together in their bubble groups.
You may also want to watch:
It costs £15 for adults and £10 for children to take part, which includes a T-shirt and a candle bag to place on the beach.
To sign up, log on to www.westonhospice care.org.uk.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'