Sign up for Moonlight Beach Walk in aid of hospice
- Credit: Archant
Ladies can sign up to Weston Hospicecare’s Moonlight Beach Walk to support people with life-limiting conditions.
The popular fundraiser will take place on September 12 – and organisers have made a few changes to keep participants safe.
Event manager Grace Dibden said: “Illuminate, dazzle and sing the night away as usual but we will not be serving any refreshments, the event will run with a 5km route only, T-shirts and numbers will be sent to you by post and we’ve needed to restrict the participation numbers to 200.
“We understand many who take part do so in memory of a loved one so the hospice was really keen to put this event on to allow people to pay tribute.”
The event starts at 8pm and people will be asked to walk together in their bubble groups.
You may also want to watch:
It costs £15 for adults and £10 for children to take part, which includes a T-shirt and a candle bag to place on the beach.
To sign up, log on to www.westonhospice care.org.uk.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing