Congresbury’s health club invests in significant upgrade
- Credit: Neil Phillips photo and film Lim
The club and spa in Congresbury is offering 230 virtual classes alongside its live, instructor led classes a week, following a £70,000 investment.
The health club, based at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, invested the money to its main and spin studios which now offers a range of live, instructor led classes.
This means it can offer three times as many classes than before.
Around two-thirds of what is on offer are computer-generated classes. Therefore if a member wants to do a workout which is not on the timetable, they can turn up, set the class they want to take and press go themselves.
Mehmet Kandemir, Cadbury's general manager, said: "We're constantly looking at ways in which we can improve our members' experience so that they can maximise their time and get the most out of their membership.
"This new range of classes has opened up significantly the amount of time the new-look studios can be used as they are not reliant on an instructor being present."
- 1 Two cases of Omicron Covid variant in Somerset after PARTY, say officials
- 2 Convicted murderer to appeal against sentence - claiming media footage ‘impeded’ fair trial
- 3 Eight people hit with fines for public space breaches in Weston
- 4 Rural 12-acre plot to be developed
- 5 Weston nursing home revs up for Rosa Ferrari's 100th birthday celebrations
- 6 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 7 ELECTION: Labour announce Weston Central ward candidate
- 8 Elderly couple targeted by distraction burglars
- 9 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 10 Band to fundraise for Weston General radio station