Seven arrested in suspicion of theft and handling stolen goods
- Credit: Archant
Seven people have been arrested on suspicion of theft and handling stolen goods in Weston.
Four men aged 19, 30, 48 and 51, and two women aged 48 and 52 were arrested after police were called to reports of a theft in Warne Park shortly before 5.45pm on Monday.
All six people have been released under investigation.
A seventh person - a 33 year old man - was also arrested on suspicion of theft and handling stolen goods yesterday (Wednesday) and he remains in police custody.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information which can help the police investigation, contact 101 and quote crime reference number 5220021388.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers