Seven arrested in suspicion of theft and handling stolen goods
- Credit: Archant
Seven people have been arrested on suspicion of theft and handling stolen goods in Weston.
Four men aged 19, 30, 48 and 51, and two women aged 48 and 52 were arrested after police were called to reports of a theft in Warne Park shortly before 5.45pm on Monday.
All six people have been released under investigation.
A seventh person - a 33 year old man - was also arrested on suspicion of theft and handling stolen goods yesterday (Wednesday) and he remains in police custody.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information which can help the police investigation, contact 101 and quote crime reference number 5220021388.
- 1 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 2 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 3 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 4 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 9 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 10 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district