Slime and dino digs at museum over Easter
- Credit: Archant
Weston Museum has a host of activities on offer to entertain children throughout Easter.
Easter-themed slime workshops start on Sunday, followed by ocean-themed slime sessions on April 17-18.
During these events, there will also be sand art activities.
Easter craft workshops are running on Wednesday and April 14 and children will be able to make mosaic pots and Easter cards.
The popular LEGO workshops will return on Good Friday, followed by a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
You may also want to watch:
There are various time slots for the activities and sessions are £5.
The museum, in Burlington Street, is also celebrating the first anniversary of the children’s archaeology club on Saturday from 10am to noon and people can put their knowledge to the test during the monthly quiz on Wednesday.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
To book a space on one of the workshops, call 01934 621028.