Slime and dino digs at museum over Easter
- Credit: Archant
Weston Museum has a host of activities on offer to entertain children throughout Easter.
Easter-themed slime workshops start on Sunday, followed by ocean-themed slime sessions on April 17-18.
During these events, there will also be sand art activities.
Easter craft workshops are running on Wednesday and April 14 and children will be able to make mosaic pots and Easter cards.
The popular LEGO workshops will return on Good Friday, followed by a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
You may also want to watch:
There are various time slots for the activities and sessions are £5.
The museum, in Burlington Street, is also celebrating the first anniversary of the children’s archaeology club on Saturday from 10am to noon and people can put their knowledge to the test during the monthly quiz on Wednesday.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers
To book a space on one of the workshops, call 01934 621028.