Holiday park upgrades attractions for ‘bumper’ summer season
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A bustling holiday park, in Rodney Stoke, has invested in its attractions in anticipation for an influx of people visiting the resort this summer.
Bucklegrove Holiday Park has launched its entertainments programme and opened a new children's play area in response to guest feedback from those staying on site.
Tourist attraction Wookey Hole Caves bought the park in 2016 and has since introduced Luxury Lodges to its flagship enterprise.
The caves' managing director Daniel Medley said: "At the height of last year's holiday season we welcomed 1,400 guests per night.
"The hospitality industry is predicting a bumper summer for staycations and we have invested in the resort to appeal to families looking for a rural break close to beaches and city life."
You may also want to watch:
"The success of Bucklegrove demonstrates the potential for expanding the business and we are determined to build on it for the future."
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Award wins for Hutton In Bloom volunteer group
- 4 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?