Holiday park upgrades attractions for ‘bumper’ summer season
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A bustling holiday park, in Rodney Stoke, has invested in its attractions in anticipation for an influx of people visiting the resort this summer.
Bucklegrove Holiday Park has launched its entertainments programme and opened a new children's play area in response to guest feedback from those staying on site.
Tourist attraction Wookey Hole Caves bought the park in 2016 and has since introduced Luxury Lodges to its flagship enterprise.
The caves' managing director Daniel Medley said: "At the height of last year's holiday season we welcomed 1,400 guests per night.
"The hospitality industry is predicting a bumper summer for staycations and we have invested in the resort to appeal to families looking for a rural break close to beaches and city life."
You may also want to watch:
"The success of Bucklegrove demonstrates the potential for expanding the business and we are determined to build on it for the future."
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 6 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 7 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again