Holiday park upgrades attractions for ‘bumper’ summer season
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A bustling holiday park, in Rodney Stoke, has invested in its attractions in anticipation for an influx of people visiting the resort this summer.
Bucklegrove Holiday Park has launched its entertainments programme and opened a new children's play area in response to guest feedback from those staying on site.
Tourist attraction Wookey Hole Caves bought the park in 2016 and has since introduced Luxury Lodges to its flagship enterprise.
The caves' managing director Daniel Medley said: "At the height of last year's holiday season we welcomed 1,400 guests per night.
"The hospitality industry is predicting a bumper summer for staycations and we have invested in the resort to appeal to families looking for a rural break close to beaches and city life."
You may also want to watch:
"The success of Bucklegrove demonstrates the potential for expanding the business and we are determined to build on it for the future."
- 1 Petrol filling station and food store opens on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Armed police at Birnbeck Pier after reports of men with a gun
- 3 Police appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision near Weston
- 4 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 5 Sun shines on successful Weston food festival
- 6 'Brilliant week' for Weston after April 12 ease in restrictions
- 7 Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- 8 Weston Lions cancel Real Ale Festival
- 9 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 10 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant