School hosts meet the teacher events for youngsters and parents
- Credit: Archant
A primary school is hosting preschool children and their parents for fun socially distanced meet the teacher events – after teacher home visits were stopped by coronavirus.
St Anne’s Church Academy is instead inviting children and their parents in for individual sessions of activities.
Last week, Elodie was playing shops and serving people healthy fruit and groceries, as part of a make-believe game in their West Wick Market.
St Anne’s also has a forest school for visiting children to enjoy and has one of the best primary school buildings around.
Principal Emma Hardy-Smith said: “It has been wonderful to be able to have children and a member of their family in to safely view our excellent school.
You may also want to watch:
“The children enjoy our fun activities outside, and the make-believe shop has proved very popular.”
The school is part of The Priory Learning Trust.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 6 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 7 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again