Church hosts Summer Vibe fun day
- Credit: Archant
Darts football, musical statues and cream teas filled a Weston park as a church hosted its summer party.
St Paul's Church, in Walliscote Road, set up an array of games and activities for families to enjoy together in Clarence Park at its Summer Vibe event.
Children tested their throwing skills by hurling beanbags at tin cans, while youngsters aimed footballs at an inflatable dart board in a novel twist on the traditional pub game.
Keen artists left their mark on the stencil graffiti board while others let off some steam on the inflatables.
Guests tucked in to cream teas, barbecued food and pizza.
You may also want to watch:
There were also games of splat the rat, musical statues contests, target basketball, a tombola, competitions and live music.
Summer Vibe has become a popular event on Weston's calendar and St Paul's Church would like to thank everyone who supported the fun day.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 5 New principal appointed at academy
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'