Church hosts Summer Vibe fun day
- Credit: Archant
Darts football, musical statues and cream teas filled a Weston park as a church hosted its summer party.
St Paul's Church, in Walliscote Road, set up an array of games and activities for families to enjoy together in Clarence Park at its Summer Vibe event.
Children tested their throwing skills by hurling beanbags at tin cans, while youngsters aimed footballs at an inflatable dart board in a novel twist on the traditional pub game.
Keen artists left their mark on the stencil graffiti board while others let off some steam on the inflatables.
Guests tucked in to cream teas, barbecued food and pizza.
You may also want to watch:
There were also games of splat the rat, musical statues contests, target basketball, a tombola, competitions and live music.
Summer Vibe has become a popular event on Weston's calendar and St Paul's Church would like to thank everyone who supported the fun day.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown