Signs of spring and crashing waves feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Terry Kelly
A selection of people braving the winter-weather and flowers in bloom feature in this week’s iWitness round-up of pictures this week.
Terry Kelly has taken two great photos of windsurfers riding the waves out in Weston’s choppy sea’ waters.
He also took a serene picture of Weston’s beach looking glorious in the winter sun and captured a springtime image of flowers in bloom in Uphill.
Timmay Curtis took a snapshot of a jet-skier in action in Weston.
He also took a powerful picture of Weston’s ferocious sea waves crashing against a stone wall.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Page Hayman attended the Weston Hospice Men’s March to take photos at the event earlier this month.
And Peter Young has taken a colourful picture of flowers blooming in his garden.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 6 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 7 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
To upload your photos, which could appear in the Midweek or Mercury, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk