Signs of spring and crashing waves feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Terry Kelly
A selection of people braving the winter-weather and flowers in bloom feature in this week’s iWitness round-up of pictures this week.
Terry Kelly has taken two great photos of windsurfers riding the waves out in Weston’s choppy sea’ waters.
He also took a serene picture of Weston’s beach looking glorious in the winter sun and captured a springtime image of flowers in bloom in Uphill.
Timmay Curtis took a snapshot of a jet-skier in action in Weston.
He also took a powerful picture of Weston’s ferocious sea waves crashing against a stone wall.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Page Hayman attended the Weston Hospice Men’s March to take photos at the event earlier this month.
And Peter Young has taken a colourful picture of flowers blooming in his garden.
- 1 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Will garden village be revived?
- 5 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 6 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
To upload your photos, which could appear in the Midweek or Mercury, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk