Signs of spring and crashing waves feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Terry Kelly
A selection of people braving the winter-weather and flowers in bloom feature in this week’s iWitness round-up of pictures this week.
Terry Kelly has taken two great photos of windsurfers riding the waves out in Weston’s choppy sea’ waters.
He also took a serene picture of Weston’s beach looking glorious in the winter sun and captured a springtime image of flowers in bloom in Uphill.
Timmay Curtis took a snapshot of a jet-skier in action in Weston.
He also took a powerful picture of Weston’s ferocious sea waves crashing against a stone wall.
Nick Page Hayman attended the Weston Hospice Men’s March to take photos at the event earlier this month.
And Peter Young has taken a colourful picture of flowers blooming in his garden.
- 1 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 2 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 3 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 4 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 5 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 6 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 7 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 8 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 9 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
To upload your photos, which could appear in the Midweek or Mercury, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk