GALLERY: Summer begins in North Somerset
- Credit: Lee Headington
Readers have captured images revealing the start of the summer months in North Somerset.
While on a stroll along Weston beach, Lee Headington took a snapshot of the Grand Pier and people making the most of the summer sun.
He also submitted a photo of Marine Lake, looking largely drained of water.
Chris Holloway captured a picture of a steam train approaching Yatton Station on a cloudy Monday.
Flags brighten up Portishead High Street on a sunny June morning in Alan Harrison's image, featuring Reeds Rains, Costa Coffee, Arron's Pets Ltd buildings and more.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Page Hayman took a snapshot of a newly-completed mural of Captain Tom Moore, which has appeared in Old Post Office Lane in Weston.
He also captured a picture of the first day of summer over the May bank holiday weekend at Weston beach.
To upload your own photos for free, which could appear in the Weston Mercury or North Somerset Times, log on to www.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 3 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 4 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Weston BID column: Walker & Ling owner Sam Walker