Workshop with asbestos damaged in fire
PUBLISHED: 10:04 23 June 2018 | UPDATED: 10:04 23 June 2018
A commercial building on a Somerset farm was partly damaged in a fire this morning (Saturday).
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service was called to Manor Farm in Tarnock at 5.38am.
The incident involved a workshop made of stone and asbestos sheeting.
Some of the fire damaged involved a small office and a vehicle inside the building.
Fire crews isolated the electrics and used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.
The cause of the fire was accidental, and safety produces regarding asbestos and decontamination were carried out.