Supporters encouraged to sign up to It’s A Hospice Knockout
- Credit: Archant
Fundraisers are being invited to battle for glory on an inflatable obstacle course during the It’s A Hospice Knockout team challenge this summer.
Weston Hospicecare is holding the popular event at Weston Cricket Club on July 14, when teams will go head-to-head in six fun physical and mental challenges.
Teams can be made up of six to 10 people and it costs £100 per group to enter – each group is also encouraged to raise at least £500 for the hospice.
Events manager Simon Angear is hoping to build on the success achieved in 2018.
He said: “Last year we had so much fun watching everyone enjoy themselves in support of Weston Hospicecare.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a perfect platform for colleagues, friends, family members, teammates or any group to team-up, have fun, develop relationships and support the hospice.”
Last year the event raised almost £11,000 for the charity.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
Captains can sign up their team at westonhospicecare.org.uk/knockout