Supporters encouraged to sign up to It’s A Hospice Knockout
- Credit: Archant
Fundraisers are being invited to battle for glory on an inflatable obstacle course during the It’s A Hospice Knockout team challenge this summer.
Weston Hospicecare is holding the popular event at Weston Cricket Club on July 14, when teams will go head-to-head in six fun physical and mental challenges.
Teams can be made up of six to 10 people and it costs £100 per group to enter – each group is also encouraged to raise at least £500 for the hospice.
Events manager Simon Angear is hoping to build on the success achieved in 2018.
He said: “Last year we had so much fun watching everyone enjoy themselves in support of Weston Hospicecare.
“It is a perfect platform for colleagues, friends, family members, teammates or any group to team-up, have fun, develop relationships and support the hospice.”
Last year the event raised almost £11,000 for the charity.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 3 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 4 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 5 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 6 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 7 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 8 Hornets celebrate historical promotion to National 2 West
- 9 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 10 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
Captains can sign up their team at westonhospicecare.org.uk/knockout