Supporters encouraged to sign up to It’s A Hospice Knockout
- Credit: Archant
Fundraisers are being invited to battle for glory on an inflatable obstacle course during the It’s A Hospice Knockout team challenge this summer.
Weston Hospicecare is holding the popular event at Weston Cricket Club on July 14, when teams will go head-to-head in six fun physical and mental challenges.
Teams can be made up of six to 10 people and it costs £100 per group to enter – each group is also encouraged to raise at least £500 for the hospice.
Events manager Simon Angear is hoping to build on the success achieved in 2018.
He said: “Last year we had so much fun watching everyone enjoy themselves in support of Weston Hospicecare.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a perfect platform for colleagues, friends, family members, teammates or any group to team-up, have fun, develop relationships and support the hospice.”
Last year the event raised almost £11,000 for the charity.
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 4 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
Captains can sign up their team at westonhospicecare.org.uk/knockout