Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man has been charged with murder following the death of a man in Weston this week.
Sebastian Wladyka, of Brompton Road, was last night charged with the murder of 38-year-old Lukasz Wladyka at a property in Brompton Road, on the Oldmixon estate, on Tuesday (13 April).
A post-mortem examination concluded the preliminary cause of death as multiple stab wounds.
Sebastian Wladyka was remanded in custody pending an appearance at North Somerset Magistrates’ Court today (Thursday).
A police cordon remains at the property as investigations continue.
Neighbourhood officers have increased patrols in the area and police have encouraged anyone to approach them if they have any concerns.
- 1 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 2 Tropicana announces trio of lockdown-busting summer club nights
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Weston boy 'overwhelmed' at heart-warming response to car washing business
- 5 Primary school welcomes new principal
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Doctors urge patients not to suffer in silence when it comes to their mental health
- 8 May 17: What are the Covid travel rules?
- 9 Travellers set up camp on Weston seafront
- 10 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list