Teenager denies sex act in front of children
12.40pm 04.09.07 A TEENAGER has pleaded not guilty to masturbating in front of two 11-year-old boys in the grounds of a Weston school, a court has heard.
04.09.07 A TEENAGER has pleaded not guilty to masturbating in front of two 11-year-old boys in the grounds of a Weston school, a court has heard.
Colin Mallinson, aged 19, of Parkhurst Road, Weston, denied the charge of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child under the age of 13 today at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges.
Chairman of the bench, David Dennis, said the offence will be committed for trial at crown court and the case was adjourned until October.
Mallinson, who spoke to confirm his name, date of birth and address, was released on unconditional bail and warned not to approach either of the two boys involved.
You may also want to watch:
The defendant appeared in court dressed in black trousers and a blue long-sleeved tracksuit top with white stripes.
- 1 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 3 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 4 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 5 Summer by the Sea: 'North Somerset is the place to be'
- 6 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers