Can you help bring Weston town centre performance to life?
- Credit: Terrestrial
Weston’s Terrestrial has launched an appeal to find people to help with its street-theatre performance next week.
The artspace is on the hunt for performers, stewards and costume helpers to make the show a success in Weston town centre.
Around 500 schoolchildren from the area have worked in collaboration with theatre duo Nigel Barrett and Louise Mari to create an 'incredible performance' in the town at the end of this month.
A spokesman for the Terrestrial said: "We don't want to give the game away.
"It's a brilliant opportunity for the town's children to see their own ideas come to life.
You may also want to watch:
"The more people which can help us on the day, the bolder our vision can be."
The event will take place on June 27, from 9am-2pm, with a venue to be confirmed.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
Terrestrial is also appealing for performers to attend the rehearsal on June 25 and 26.
To find out more about the performance, visit www.terrestrial.org.uk