Can you help bring Weston town centre performance to life?
- Credit: Terrestrial
Weston’s Terrestrial has launched an appeal to find people to help with its street-theatre performance next week.
The artspace is on the hunt for performers, stewards and costume helpers to make the show a success in Weston town centre.
Around 500 schoolchildren from the area have worked in collaboration with theatre duo Nigel Barrett and Louise Mari to create an 'incredible performance' in the town at the end of this month.
A spokesman for the Terrestrial said: "We don't want to give the game away.
"It's a brilliant opportunity for the town's children to see their own ideas come to life.
"The more people which can help us on the day, the bolder our vision can be."
The event will take place on June 27, from 9am-2pm, with a venue to be confirmed.
- 1 Suspected drug trafficker from Weston named in most wanted campaign
- 2 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 3 Man involved in 17-hour stand-off with police in Weston named locally
- 4 Luke Stillwell charged over Turnock Gardens incident
- 5 Weston drug dealer jailed for 42 months
- 6 Sovereign Centre's fridge of free stuff officially opened
- 7 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 8 17-hour siege at Weston house comes to an end after arrest
- 9 Firefighters put out 'deliberate' blaze in Weston
- 10 Weston town centre car park closed for 'essential maintenance'
Terrestrial is also appealing for performers to attend the rehearsal on June 25 and 26.
To find out more about the performance, visit www.terrestrial.org.uk