Can you help bring Weston town centre performance to life?
- Credit: Terrestrial
Weston’s Terrestrial has launched an appeal to find people to help with its street-theatre performance next week.
The artspace is on the hunt for performers, stewards and costume helpers to make the show a success in Weston town centre.
Around 500 schoolchildren from the area have worked in collaboration with theatre duo Nigel Barrett and Louise Mari to create an 'incredible performance' in the town at the end of this month.
A spokesman for the Terrestrial said: "We don't want to give the game away.
"It's a brilliant opportunity for the town's children to see their own ideas come to life.
You may also want to watch:
"The more people which can help us on the day, the bolder our vision can be."
The event will take place on June 27, from 9am-2pm, with a venue to be confirmed.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 7 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 North Somerset Council pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
Terrestrial is also appealing for performers to attend the rehearsal on June 25 and 26.
To find out more about the performance, visit www.terrestrial.org.uk