Thatchers hunt future cidermakers
- Credit: Thatchers
Family-run cider maker, Thatchers, is hosting a careers day on February 8.
The event will take place at Myrtle Farm in Sandford as part of the Thatchers Talent Programme.
The Somerset brewers are hosting the event during National Apprenticeship week, and will provide visitors with information on their award-winning apprenticeship programme.
MORE: Thatchers introduces first alcohol-free ciderThe programme offers September placements across the company, including their Cider Academy and university placements.
Thatchers talent development manager, Emma Cox said: "We're always looking for remarkable and motivated people to join our Thatchers family."
The cidermakers who brought us Thatchers Gold are also offering the public a tour of the facilities, giving you the chance to see where the magic happens.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thatcherscider.co.uk/young-talent-programme to register your attendance.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 6 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 7 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again