Thatchers hunt future cidermakers
- Credit: Thatchers
Family-run cider maker, Thatchers, is hosting a careers day on February 8.
The event will take place at Myrtle Farm in Sandford as part of the Thatchers Talent Programme.
The Somerset brewers are hosting the event during National Apprenticeship week, and will provide visitors with information on their award-winning apprenticeship programme.
MORE: Thatchers introduces first alcohol-free ciderThe programme offers September placements across the company, including their Cider Academy and university placements.
Thatchers talent development manager, Emma Cox said: "We're always looking for remarkable and motivated people to join our Thatchers family."
The cidermakers who brought us Thatchers Gold are also offering the public a tour of the facilities, giving you the chance to see where the magic happens.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thatcherscider.co.uk/young-talent-programme to register your attendance.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple