Thatchers hunt future cidermakers
- Credit: Thatchers
Family-run cider maker, Thatchers, is hosting a careers day on February 8.
The event will take place at Myrtle Farm in Sandford as part of the Thatchers Talent Programme.
The Somerset brewers are hosting the event during National Apprenticeship week, and will provide visitors with information on their award-winning apprenticeship programme.
MORE: Thatchers introduces first alcohol-free ciderThe programme offers September placements across the company, including their Cider Academy and university placements.
Thatchers talent development manager, Emma Cox said: "We're always looking for remarkable and motivated people to join our Thatchers family."
The cidermakers who brought us Thatchers Gold are also offering the public a tour of the facilities, giving you the chance to see where the magic happens.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thatcherscider.co.uk/young-talent-programme to register your attendance.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant