Thatchers Cider teams up with award winnners
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
Thatchers Cider has announced a partnership with an award-winning marketing agency as they look to expand their audience across the UK.
The Sandford-based Haze maker has operated from Myrtle Farm since 1904 and has chosen McCann Bristol for their latest marketing campaigns in 2020.
McCann Bristol has worked alongside companies as varied as British airline Flybe, German car manufacturer Audi and Beverage Brands, which produces WKD.
Thatchers is a fourth-generation cider maker that has spread North Somerset's apple ciders across the UK, something they want to improve on.
Head of brands Yvonne Flannery said: "Last year, Thatchers Gold and Thatchers Haze saw really strong growth across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
"We're looking forward to strengthening this position even further with the ambition and creativity that McCann Bristol will bring."
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters