Thatchers Cider teams up with award winnners
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
Thatchers Cider has announced a partnership with an award-winning marketing agency as they look to expand their audience across the UK.
The Sandford-based Haze maker has operated from Myrtle Farm since 1904 and has chosen McCann Bristol for their latest marketing campaigns in 2020.
McCann Bristol has worked alongside companies as varied as British airline Flybe, German car manufacturer Audi and Beverage Brands, which produces WKD.
Thatchers is a fourth-generation cider maker that has spread North Somerset's apple ciders across the UK, something they want to improve on.
Head of brands Yvonne Flannery said: "Last year, Thatchers Gold and Thatchers Haze saw really strong growth across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
"We're looking forward to strengthening this position even further with the ambition and creativity that McCann Bristol will bring."
- 1 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 4 New scheme to monitor high-risk Covid patients at home will 'save lives'
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 6 Weston Hospicecare postpones Men's March due to possible lockdown extension
- 7 Community shop seeks new manager
- 8 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 9 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 10 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats