How to take part in Thatchers virtual cider tasting session
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
The Sanford cidermakers will celebrate South West Cider Week virtually due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Thatchers Cider will hold a virtual orchard cider tasting on June 12.
The event at Myrtle Farm in Sandford will commemorate South West Cider Week, which finishes June 21.
South West Cider Week is organised by the South West of England Cidermakers Association and will be comprised of virtual events this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Head cidermaker Richard Johnson and Sophie Jennings will host, guiding guests through a selection of beverages made on Myrtle Farm, virtually.
You may also want to watch:
Richard said: “This is a fantastic way to celebrate the diversity of cider that is made here in the South West, the home of cider.
“We’re inviting people into our orchards through a film we’ve made specially, where we guide you through a selection of our most popular ciders.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 3 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 New leadership team for charity
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
Tastings begin at 12.30 pm.
Log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk to take part in the virtual cider tasting.