How to take part in Thatchers virtual cider tasting session
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
The Sanford cidermakers will celebrate South West Cider Week virtually due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Thatchers Cider will hold a virtual orchard cider tasting on June 12.
The event at Myrtle Farm in Sandford will commemorate South West Cider Week, which finishes June 21.
South West Cider Week is organised by the South West of England Cidermakers Association and will be comprised of virtual events this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Head cidermaker Richard Johnson and Sophie Jennings will host, guiding guests through a selection of beverages made on Myrtle Farm, virtually.
Richard said: “This is a fantastic way to celebrate the diversity of cider that is made here in the South West, the home of cider.
“We’re inviting people into our orchards through a film we’ve made specially, where we guide you through a selection of our most popular ciders.”
- 1 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 2 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 3 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 4 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 5 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 6 John Crockford-Hawley column: A Bridge Too Far?
- 7 PICTURES: Activists march to end violence against women
- 8 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 9 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 10 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
Tastings begin at 12.30 pm.
Log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk to take part in the virtual cider tasting.