How to take part in Thatchers virtual cider tasting session
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
The Sanford cidermakers will celebrate South West Cider Week virtually due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Thatchers Cider will hold a virtual orchard cider tasting on June 12.
The event at Myrtle Farm in Sandford will commemorate South West Cider Week, which finishes June 21.
South West Cider Week is organised by the South West of England Cidermakers Association and will be comprised of virtual events this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Head cidermaker Richard Johnson and Sophie Jennings will host, guiding guests through a selection of beverages made on Myrtle Farm, virtually.
Richard said: “This is a fantastic way to celebrate the diversity of cider that is made here in the South West, the home of cider.
“We’re inviting people into our orchards through a film we’ve made specially, where we guide you through a selection of our most popular ciders.”
- 1 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 2 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandals strike
- 3 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 4 Teen, 16, among football fans BANNED from matches
- 5 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 6 Weston's new mayor and deputy formally elected at council ceremony
- 7 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 8 Poetry legend Pam Ayres enjoys Weston fish and chips!
- 9 Westonian turns 100 and praises 'antibiotics' for her longevity
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Tastings begin at 12.30 pm.
Log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk to take part in the virtual cider tasting.