How to take part in Thatchers virtual cider tasting session
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
The Sanford cidermakers will celebrate South West Cider Week virtually due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Thatchers Cider will hold a virtual orchard cider tasting on June 12.
The event at Myrtle Farm in Sandford will commemorate South West Cider Week, which finishes June 21.
South West Cider Week is organised by the South West of England Cidermakers Association and will be comprised of virtual events this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Head cidermaker Richard Johnson and Sophie Jennings will host, guiding guests through a selection of beverages made on Myrtle Farm, virtually.
You may also want to watch:
Richard said: “This is a fantastic way to celebrate the diversity of cider that is made here in the South West, the home of cider.
“We’re inviting people into our orchards through a film we’ve made specially, where we guide you through a selection of our most popular ciders.”
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
Tastings begin at 12.30 pm.
Log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk to take part in the virtual cider tasting.