How to take part in Thatchers virtual cider tasting session
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
The Sanford cidermakers will celebrate South West Cider Week virtually due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Thatchers Cider will hold a virtual orchard cider tasting on June 12.
The event at Myrtle Farm in Sandford will commemorate South West Cider Week, which finishes June 21.
South West Cider Week is organised by the South West of England Cidermakers Association and will be comprised of virtual events this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Head cidermaker Richard Johnson and Sophie Jennings will host, guiding guests through a selection of beverages made on Myrtle Farm, virtually.
You may also want to watch:
Richard said: “This is a fantastic way to celebrate the diversity of cider that is made here in the South West, the home of cider.
“We’re inviting people into our orchards through a film we’ve made specially, where we guide you through a selection of our most popular ciders.”
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'
Tastings begin at 12.30 pm.
Log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk to take part in the virtual cider tasting.