Thatchers are offering £1million worth of free cider
- Credit: Thatchers
From the cidermakers who brought you Haze, Gold, Rose and Lemon.
Thatchers will offer free cider to pubs across the country as they await permission to open their doors again.
The Sandford company has said it is proud to offer support to help get pubs ‘back to business’.
Fourth-generation cidermaker, Martin Thatcher said: “We want to help pubs get back to business when they can, after this immensely tough period for them.
“Getting their businesses up and running again in the new normal will be just as challenging. By supporting free-trade pubs across the country with this pledge, we hope it will help them financially for when they’re able to pour pints again.”
You may also want to watch:
In total, Thatchers will offer £1million worth of cider to pubs and bars across North Somerset and the UK.
Martin added: “As an industry, we have to pull together.”
To apply, pubs can log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk/thatcherspledge/
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'