Thatchers are offering £1million worth of free cider
- Credit: Thatchers
From the cidermakers who brought you Haze, Gold, Rose and Lemon.
Thatchers will offer free cider to pubs across the country as they await permission to open their doors again.
The Sandford company has said it is proud to offer support to help get pubs ‘back to business’.
Fourth-generation cidermaker, Martin Thatcher said: “We want to help pubs get back to business when they can, after this immensely tough period for them.
“Getting their businesses up and running again in the new normal will be just as challenging. By supporting free-trade pubs across the country with this pledge, we hope it will help them financially for when they’re able to pour pints again.”
You may also want to watch:
In total, Thatchers will offer £1million worth of cider to pubs and bars across North Somerset and the UK.
Martin added: “As an industry, we have to pull together.”
To apply, pubs can log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk/thatcherspledge/
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters