Thatchers are offering £1million worth of free cider
- Credit: Thatchers
From the cidermakers who brought you Haze, Gold, Rose and Lemon.
Thatchers will offer free cider to pubs across the country as they await permission to open their doors again.
The Sandford company has said it is proud to offer support to help get pubs ‘back to business’.
Fourth-generation cidermaker, Martin Thatcher said: “We want to help pubs get back to business when they can, after this immensely tough period for them.
“Getting their businesses up and running again in the new normal will be just as challenging. By supporting free-trade pubs across the country with this pledge, we hope it will help them financially for when they’re able to pour pints again.”
You may also want to watch:
In total, Thatchers will offer £1million worth of cider to pubs and bars across North Somerset and the UK.
Martin added: “As an industry, we have to pull together.”
To apply, pubs can log on to www.thatcherscider.co.uk/thatcherspledge/
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences