WATCH: Thatcher family members star in cider ad narrated by Bill Bailey
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
Thatchers Cider has announced the upcoming premiere of its latest TV advert, narrated by comedian Bill Bailey.
The ad, called ‘Family’, was created by award-winning director Steve Reeves and features members of the real Thatchers family.
Fourth-generation cidermaker and managing director Martin Thatcher plays a cameo role alongside Anne and Eleanor.
Myrtle Farm cidermakers Richard Johnson and Sophie Jennings also star in the piece.
Martin Thatcher said: “This is an ad that is warm with a smile in its heart. We hope everyone will be able to relate to it.”
You may also want to watch:
The Sandford-based company has seen a 108 per cent sales increase over the past 12 weeks of lockdown, according to data providers Information Resources Incorporated.
Martin added: “The sense of family runs very strongly throughout all we do at Thatchers, from our heritage and traditions, through to our quality and expertise in cider making.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'
“It is something we are very proud of and we know it is something that will always stay true. There has never been a better time to reinforce the message of family and caring.”