WATCH: Thatcher family members star in cider ad narrated by Bill Bailey
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
Thatchers Cider has announced the upcoming premiere of its latest TV advert, narrated by comedian Bill Bailey.
The ad, called ‘Family’, was created by award-winning director Steve Reeves and features members of the real Thatchers family.
Fourth-generation cidermaker and managing director Martin Thatcher plays a cameo role alongside Anne and Eleanor.
Myrtle Farm cidermakers Richard Johnson and Sophie Jennings also star in the piece.
Martin Thatcher said: “This is an ad that is warm with a smile in its heart. We hope everyone will be able to relate to it.”
You may also want to watch:
The Sandford-based company has seen a 108 per cent sales increase over the past 12 weeks of lockdown, according to data providers Information Resources Incorporated.
Martin added: “The sense of family runs very strongly throughout all we do at Thatchers, from our heritage and traditions, through to our quality and expertise in cider making.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course
“It is something we are very proud of and we know it is something that will always stay true. There has never been a better time to reinforce the message of family and caring.”