Thatchers’ first non-alcoholic cider crowned best in the UK
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
Thatcher Cider’s first non-alcoholic cider took two years to craft on Myrtle Farm.
Thatchers Cider’s Zero creation has been crowned the best No and Low Cider in the UK.
The No and Low category includes beverages that are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The award was handed to the Sandford cidermakers at the Imbibe No and Low Taste Awards, hosted by the UK-leading Imbibe Magazine.
Imbibe No and Low Taste Awards showcase the range of products in a growing sector of the drinks industry - the no and low alcohol sector.
Thatchers Zero is the first alcohol-free cider created on Myrtle Farm.
It took two years to perfect, but Zero is now reaping the rewards, something managing director Martin Thatcher is thrilled with.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
He said: “We believe Zero offers the experience people are looking for when choosing an alcohol-free cider, so it is a real honour to have won this award.
“(Zero) is a premium cider that fits well into our range. With an increasing number of people looking to moderate their alcohol intake, it is great to have an alcohol-free option that fully delivers on taste.”