Thatchers’ first non-alcoholic cider crowned best in the UK
- Credit: Thatchers Cider
Thatcher Cider’s first non-alcoholic cider took two years to craft on Myrtle Farm.
Thatchers Cider’s Zero creation has been crowned the best No and Low Cider in the UK.
The No and Low category includes beverages that are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The award was handed to the Sandford cidermakers at the Imbibe No and Low Taste Awards, hosted by the UK-leading Imbibe Magazine.
Imbibe No and Low Taste Awards showcase the range of products in a growing sector of the drinks industry - the no and low alcohol sector.
You may also want to watch:
Thatchers Zero is the first alcohol-free cider created on Myrtle Farm.
It took two years to perfect, but Zero is now reaping the rewards, something managing director Martin Thatcher is thrilled with.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
He said: “We believe Zero offers the experience people are looking for when choosing an alcohol-free cider, so it is a real honour to have won this award.
“(Zero) is a premium cider that fits well into our range. With an increasing number of people looking to moderate their alcohol intake, it is great to have an alcohol-free option that fully delivers on taste.”