Party-goers flock to End Of January party at The Lamb Inn
- Credit: Archant
Revellers danced the night away at the End of January party in Somerset at the weekend.
Around 70 people flocked to The Lamb Inn in Axbridge, in The Square, which hosted the event on Saturday.
Live music from DJs Jim and Jamie entertained revellers, as well as electronica hits from band CFar!
People praised the event's organisers for putting on the party, and said it was 'cracking stuff' in Axbridge.
Spokesman for the event, Furgus Lodge, said: "The party went really well.
"We had around 60 to 70 people here at The Lamb, dancing the night away come midnight."
The Lamb is owned by Butcombe Brewing Company, in Wrington, and the building was used as a coaching inn and built in the 1400s.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 3 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 6 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 7 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 8 Hornets celebrate historical promotion to National 2 West
- 9 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 10 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
Butcombe owns a variety of pubs in the area, including The Coach House, in Locking, the Queens Arms, in Bleadon, and The Rodney Stoke Inn, in Rodney Stoke.