Party-goers flock to End Of January party at The Lamb Inn
- Credit: Archant
Revellers danced the night away at the End of January party in Somerset at the weekend.
Around 70 people flocked to The Lamb Inn in Axbridge, in The Square, which hosted the event on Saturday.
Live music from DJs Jim and Jamie entertained revellers, as well as electronica hits from band CFar!
People praised the event's organisers for putting on the party, and said it was 'cracking stuff' in Axbridge.
Spokesman for the event, Furgus Lodge, said: "The party went really well.
You may also want to watch:
"We had around 60 to 70 people here at The Lamb, dancing the night away come midnight."
The Lamb is owned by Butcombe Brewing Company, in Wrington, and the building was used as a coaching inn and built in the 1400s.
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 5 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 8 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 9 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 10 Man jailed for knife possession offence
Butcombe owns a variety of pubs in the area, including The Coach House, in Locking, the Queens Arms, in Bleadon, and The Rodney Stoke Inn, in Rodney Stoke.