Party-goers flock to End Of January party at The Lamb Inn
- Credit: Archant
Revellers danced the night away at the End of January party in Somerset at the weekend.
Around 70 people flocked to The Lamb Inn in Axbridge, in The Square, which hosted the event on Saturday.
Live music from DJs Jim and Jamie entertained revellers, as well as electronica hits from band CFar!
People praised the event's organisers for putting on the party, and said it was 'cracking stuff' in Axbridge.
Spokesman for the event, Furgus Lodge, said: "The party went really well.
You may also want to watch:
"We had around 60 to 70 people here at The Lamb, dancing the night away come midnight."
The Lamb is owned by Butcombe Brewing Company, in Wrington, and the building was used as a coaching inn and built in the 1400s.
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 3 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 4 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 5 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 8 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 9 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 10 New headteacher for village first school
Butcombe owns a variety of pubs in the area, including The Coach House, in Locking, the Queens Arms, in Bleadon, and The Rodney Stoke Inn, in Rodney Stoke.