Chefs open new bistro in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A new restaurant has opened in Weston replacing the former Grove Bistro.
The Ginger Pig Kitchen, in West Street, officially opened on Thursday (January 23).
Co-owners and chefs Dave Newman and James Baker took over from The Grove Bistro in November 2019.
The pair, who have known each other since 1996, said it had always been their passion to open their own restaurant.
The kitchen offers traditional bistro food with a twist to 'make it a little bit more special'.
You may also want to watch:
Dave said: "We focus on good service, making people feel welcome, not just the food. It's about how people are looked after. It's also a business where it feels like it's our house, and you would want people to feel welcome in your home. The bistro is different for Weston, and the food is all fresh. We took a lot of what we see in Bristol and brought it here."
For more information, visit www.bit.ly/2sSCiOE
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone