Chefs open new bistro in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A new restaurant has opened in Weston replacing the former Grove Bistro.
The Ginger Pig Kitchen, in West Street, officially opened on Thursday (January 23).
Co-owners and chefs Dave Newman and James Baker took over from The Grove Bistro in November 2019.
The pair, who have known each other since 1996, said it had always been their passion to open their own restaurant.
The kitchen offers traditional bistro food with a twist to 'make it a little bit more special'.
You may also want to watch:
Dave said: "We focus on good service, making people feel welcome, not just the food. It's about how people are looked after. It's also a business where it feels like it's our house, and you would want people to feel welcome in your home. The bistro is different for Weston, and the food is all fresh. We took a lot of what we see in Bristol and brought it here."
For more information, visit www.bit.ly/2sSCiOE
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Jon Sevink from The Levellers to perform in Weston park
- 10 Wind and water sports in Weston