Free online theatre workshop to launch online
- Credit: Archant
A free online summer course for young people will be launched in August.
Buzzin is a fortnight of song, dance, comedy and film for youngsters aged 10-16 being launched by Theatre Orchard as part of its engage programme.
From August 3 to 13, the workshops will offer young people the chance to join a team of professional arts practitioners over Zoom.
The course will be led by Theatre Orchard’s engagement manager Angela Athay-Hunt, dance practitioner Vic Hole, actor Joe Brooks, singer-songwriter Casey Lloyd, dancer and choreographer Deepraj Singh and filmmaker Nick Sutton.
Online safeguarding practice will be upheld at all times, with parental permission required at the time of registration.
You may also want to watch:
Places are limited and need to be registered in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 3 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 4 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 10 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases