Three crews called to kitchen fire
PUBLISHED: 21:52 25 July 2016 | UPDATED: 21:52 25 July 2016
A trio of fire crews were called to a kitchen fire in Wedmore tonight (Monday).
Appliances from Burnham-on-Sea, Cheddar and Glastonbury attended the property in Wedmore at 6.25pm.
The fire was extinguished with two breathing apparatus and a hose reel but it was confined to just the kitchen.
Devon and Somerset Fire has confirmed there is both smoke damage and fire damage to the property.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.