Three people hospitalised after carbon monoxide leak

PUBLISHED: 12:39 06 January 2015 | UPDATED: 12:40 06 January 2015

Three people were taken to hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a house in Burnham.

Three people were taken to hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a house in Burnham.

Archant

THREE people from Burnham were taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire crews from Burnham and Bridgwater were called to Highburn Close at 10.40am yesterday (Mon).

Crews used two sets of breathing apparatus and a gas detector to check levels of carbon monoxide and isolate the gas to the property.

The three residents were taken to hospital by ambulance for checks.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists