Three people hospitalised and road closed after serious collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been taken to hospital after a collision on the A38 at Redhill.
A motorbike and car were involved in the incident which happened earlier today (Sunday).
The motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Two people who were in the car at the time of the incident were taken to Weston General Hospital with minor injuries.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has closed the road and diversions are in place.
You may also want to watch:
The closure will affect people who are travelling to Bristol Airport from the south.
Travellers are being warned to leave more time for their journeys.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 5 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Council urges people to respect open spaces after rise in littering and vandalism