Tickets set to go on sale for Weston Hospicecare’s new Strictly fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for the glitzy finale of Weston Hospicecare’s new showpiece fundraiser will go on sale on Monday.
Strictly Fun Dancing will see 12 couples undergo eight weeks of professional dance training from Burning Salsa, before competing in a grand final at the Winter Gardens’ refurbished ballroom on March 24.
Instructor Ben Hazell said: “It’s going to be amazing teaching these couples for the next eight weeks. I am really looking forward to it, we’re going to have lots of fun.”
And his dance partner Ali Cooling added: “What these guys are doing is absolutely awesome; raising all this money for the hospice in the most fun way I can think of. It’s fantastic.”
Couples will perform in front of an audience and judges – including a celebrity guest – before four go through to a final and dance a second routine.
You may also want to watch:
Dancers begin their training on Sunday, and tickets – priced £15 – go on sale the following day, via 01934 423900.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 7 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 8 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week